Save the date Saturday, July 11th for the Ark Party Barge on Lake Travis 6:00 – 11:00.
- The Ark is able to hold about 150 people, but we will cap the number around 130 depending on the number of tickets sold.
- We leave the dock at 6:00 and it is important that everyone be there at 5:45 so we can board comfortably. LCRA has prohibited glass so no beer bottles.
- We will have a designated area to pour wine but no wine bottles and glasses carried around the boat.
- We can swim off of the Ark until dark and then have to stay on board.
- The Ark is one of the largest and best equipped party barges on the lake and we have not seen a reason to use any other boat. More about the Ark Party Barge
Your music for the evening:
7:00 pm – Jessica Shepherd and Doug Marsh song swap
8:00 – Will Gullatt Ensemble
9:30 – Rocking Gospel Project
This is a potluck and there will be some beer provided and a grill if you want to cook something special.
How to Get There:
The address is 16120 FM 2769 Volente, TX and directions can be found on
For some it is easier to come out 183 then to Anderson Mill Rd to RR 1626, and others may come from Mopac & 2222. There is plenty of parking (5.00 per car) next to the boat and please no one under 18 will be admitted. Tickets are 30.00 and discounted for the month of May! 25.00
Presented by Austin Music Booking and Natural Performance